Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
What it is
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is pure calcium bentonite clay that originates from the Death Valley in Eastern California, USA. It is naturally sun-dried at temperatures up to 134°F. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is popular for use as a facial mask by mixing the clay with Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Natural calcium bentonite clay.
- Deep pore cleaning.
- Does not contain additives, fragrances or animal products.
- Comes in 1lb or 2lb packaging size.
Where to buy
How to Use
- Mix clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar and/or water.
- Use a non-metal bowl and utensil.
- Stir the mixture well to a smooth paste.
- Add more clay or liquid as needed.
- Apply 1/8 in. to 1/4 in. to the face or other areas.
- Let it dry for 5-10 minutes for delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin.
- You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation.
- Remove clay by washing with warm water. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes.
Important Notes from Manufacturer:
- Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will reduce redness/drying. Slight redness of skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 mins.
- For external use only. Please conduct a forearm skin patch test prior to facial use to test for allergic reactions or sensitivity. Works best when mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Use for acne and blemishes. Use it once per week